Please join us on May 9 as we continue the Track 1.5 dialogue on Open RAN with the Second Quad Open RAN Forum. We will bring together government and industry leaders to discuss progress on Open RAN deployments over the past year and how Open RAN is facilitating innovation in telecoms infrastructure and beyond.
As part of their participation in the Quadrilateral Security Dialogue, the governments of Australia, India, Japan, and the U.S. (“Quad governments”) have emphasized the importance of secure and trusted infrastructure for 5G and advanced wireless networks, as well as the need for greater vendor diversity across the telecoms ecosystem.
Because Open RAN has a significant role in delivering on these priorities there has been substantial investment by the private sector, as well as government support for the development and adoption of open and interoperable interfaces.
Monday, May 9, 2022
07:45-10:00 EST | 17:15-19:30 IST | 20:45-23:00 JST | 21:45-00:00 AEST
Speakers will include:
- Marc Ablong – Deputy Secretary of National Resilience & Cyber Security, Department of Home Affairs, Government of Australia
- Narendra Nath – Joint Secretary, National Security Council Secretariat, Prime Minister’s Office, Government of India
- April McClain-Delaney – Deputy Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Communications and Information, Department of Commerce, Government of the United States
- Yasuo Tawara – Director-General of Global Strategy Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Government of Japan
- Azita Arvani – General Manager, Americas, Rakuten Symphony
- P. Balaji – Chief Regulatory & Corporate Affairs Officer, Vodafone Idea & Chairman, National Council on Digital Communications, ASSOCHAM
- Robert Blair – Senior Director, 5G and External Affairs, Microsoft
- Alex Botting – International Director, Open RAN Policy Coalition
- Rajesh Gangadhar– CTO & CPO Access Solutions, Sterlite
- Gerardo Giaretta – Head of 5G Infrastructure Business and Product Management, Qualcomm
- Vivek Mahajan – Chief Technology Officer, Fujitsu
- Takayuki Morita – President & Chief Executive Officer, NEC Corporation
- Diane Rinaldo – Executive Director, Open RAN Policy Coalition
- Naoki Tani – Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer & Executive General Manager of R&D Innovation, NTT Docomo
- Santiago Tenorio – Fellow and Director of Network Architecture, Vodafone